Volunteers commit to helping runners in the following ways:
- Help coordinate handoffs between stages.
- Drive runners back to their start location when needed.
- Ensure all runners sign the banner and transport the banner to the next volunteer.
- Take pictures of the runners and post on social media.
- Tail runners in their car when requested by the runners.
- Call or text runners in the next group when the previous group starts.
- Check in on the runners while running their stage.
- Most importantly, cheer for and make a lot of noise for the runners!